2.1 We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, events, features or resources we make available on our Site. Personal Information you may provide to us include, but not limited to (depending on the services and nature of your interaction with us)
2.2 Your personal data will be collected by us for our own use, who might require access to your personal data in connection with its services that provide.
2.3 Each time you visit our Site, statistical data is collected. This data is not linked to a particular person and does not provide us with any personal data.
2.4 From time to time, we may receive Personal Information about you from third party sources including partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and publicly available sources such as social media websites.
3.2 We will secure storage of the Personal Information collected in the following ways in compliance with the minimum-security measures prescribed under the PDPA, its regulation and standards:
- register all those who are allowed access
- control and limit access based on necessity
- maintain proper record of access and transfer of Personal Information
- ensure all employees protect confidentiality
- conduct awareness programmes to all employees (if necessary) on responsibility to protect Personal Data
- establish physical security procedures
- bind third parties involved in processing of Personal Information
3.3 We retain the Personal Information we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims.
5.1 Your personal data may be transferred, assessed or disclosed to third parties for the purposes and additional purposes. Further, we may engage other companies, service provider or individuals to perform function on its behalf and consequently may provide access or disclose to your Personal Data to such service provider or third parties referred to in this section (without limitation):
- Governmental authorities to comply with statutory, regulatory and governmental requirements
- Ministry of Manpower
- Data analytics and/or marketing agency
- Credit Card verification providers
- The Company partners and advertisers, which include parties with whom the Company collaborates with for certain events, programmes and activities
- Other associated companies of the Company
- Other third parties in order to process your commercial transactions;
- Legal bodies as permitted or required by law such as in compliance with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction
6.1 You are entitled to withdraw your consent for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by giving us reasonable notice by sending a written request to us at the contact details provided below. Please note that withdrawing your consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is required/permitted under applicable laws.
7.1 By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.